SKINS aren’t clothes. They’re that extra edge sought by contenders. Every day and elite athletes around the world rely on SKINS to train harder, perform better and recover faster.
SKINS SERIES-3 Unisex Performance Sock Burgundy
Skins Unisex 3-Series Active Performance Socks
The SKINS SERIES-3 Active Performance Socks reduce muscle damage from the negative effects of muscle vibration. Gradient compression increases blood flow and oxygenation to active muscles and reduces lactate build-up. Constructed for both men and women, they combine our best compression technology with durable high-tech fabrics to support and stabilize the lower leg, reducing the risk of injury and providing optimal comfort.
Features for the Skins compression garments:
- Targeted calf muscle support
- Arch wrap support is added to reduce stress and sole impact
- Superior shock absorption through soft-fall cushioning
- Moisture management system for sweat
wicking - Anti-chafing yarns in the heel and toe to reduce friction
- Antifungal copper technology
- Left and right construction for improved comfort
- 85% polyamide, 8% elastane, 5% polyester, 2% copper
- Made in Europe
Areas of application for the Skins 3-Series Performance Socks:
- Fitness, strength training
- Trail running, obstacle course, climbing
- all ball sports such as football, handball, basketball, volleyball, hockey, tennis, golf, badminton, squash
- athletics, triathlon
SKINS sizing can differ from your average sportswear, so it’s always best to check. By inputting your details above, we’ll be able to recommend a size to better suit you. Learn more about SKINS sizing and discover your size.
What to measure:
- Long Tights: height x weight
- Compression Tops: chest circumference at widest point
- Arm Sleeves: bicep circumference at thickest point
- Calf Tights: calf circumference at thickest point
- Sports Bras: chest circumference at widest point
- If unsure please refer to our size guides.
Stay dry & comfortable during training.
Increased blood flow is the key to athletic excellence.
Reduces muscle vibrations and fatigue.
Run faster, for longer.
Maintain optimal training temperature in all weather.
50+ UV PROTECTION
You can’t hide from the sun, but we’ll keep your skin safe.